Planning is a very important part of life and sometimes it can be challenging to stay motivated. I collected 25 of the best planning quotes to help you reach your goals in 2022.
Planning is a very important part of making progress and achieving your goals in life. I hope you enjoy these quotes and they inspire you.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
Best Planning Quotes
1. “Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.” – Thomas Edison
Planning provides you the opportunity to get the results you desire. When you plan the life you want to have, you have a greater chance of the results aligning with your expectations.
2. “Plans are of little importance, but planning is essential.” – Winston Churchill
Planning is so important and essential because it provides you with the opportunity to shape the life you want to live. Without planning there would be no roadmap to your future.
3. “Plans are nothing; planning is everything.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
This quote by Dwight D. Eisenhower is very similar to the previous quote by Winston Churchill. Both quotes emphasize the importance of planning.
4. “Never begin the day until it is finished on paper.” – Jim Rohn
Having your day planned before it has begun gives you more control over the outcome of your day. I highly recommend planning your day in advance, in order to get the best results.
5. “Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.” – Margaret Thatcher
Plan your work in advance and then take action on your plan. Make your plan work for you. Review your plans and work on them daily.
6. “Proper planning and preparation prevents poor performance.” – Stephen Keague
Planning properly and being prepared helps to prevent issues. If you plan well and issues arise, you should be better equipped to handle that issue.
7. “A clear vision, backed by definite plans, gives you a tremendous feeling of confidence and personal power.” – Brian Tracy
Having a clear vision helps you to plan better. When you can plan better, your confidence should increase. Planning gives you more power for the life you want to life.
8. “Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you ready or not, to put this plan into action.” – Napoleon Hill
Define your plan and then take action to get the results you desire. Action is the key to making your plans turn into reality. Stay focused and you will get good results.
9. “To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.” – Leonard Bernstein
Having a plan and a deadline are both key factors of turning your plans into reality. A deadline puts necessary pressure on yourself to keep moving forward with your plans.
10. “Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.” – Tom Landry
Goal setting is important, but deciding how to achieve your goals and stay on track is crucial. You must be focused in order to get a desirable outcome.
11. “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
Focus on what interests you, make plans and act on those plans. Use your passion to focus and get what you want in your life.
12. “I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not coexist.” – Ginni Rometty
In order to grow, you must be uncomfortable. Being uncomfortable will stretch your abilities and allow you to grow more than comfort will.
13. “Do not be afraid to make decisions. Do not be afraid to make mistakes.” – Carly Fiorina
Don’t fear making decisions that will shape your future. Also, don’t fear failure. Failure is inevitable, if you are going to grow and make progress.
14. “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Don’t get caught up wishing for something to happen; plan it. Planning can help you move forward in life and get more of what you want in life.
15. “Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent return on energy!” – Brian Tracy
Planning gives you a roadmap for your goals. Plan your goals, take action and get results!
16. “Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.” – Alan Lakein
Plan for your future now, by putting your plans in place. After your plans are in place you can take action and get results.
17. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” – Benjamin Franklin
Preparation is the key to success. Without preparation, you be more likely to fail. Failure is not always bad. Failure can help you to readjust your focus and head down the right path.
18. “Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning.” – Gloria Steinem
Dreaming gives you the thoughts needed before you plan. Then, take that plan and put it into action to move forward with your goals.
19. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” – Warren Buffett
Someone’s previous plans and actions make it easier for others to enjoy the results of those plans and actions.
20. “Always, Always have a plan.”- Rick Riordan
Your plan is your roadmap in life. You won’t get lost with a roadmap. Planning in life is really your best-friend.
21. “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
Always prepare before you start anything. Preparation helps to avoid rework.
22. “The backbone of success is hard work, determination, good planning and perseverance.” – Mia Hamm
Working hard, staying focused and planning well can help you be successful. Stick with your goals and you can get great results.
23. “Plan for what is difficult while it is easy, do what is great while it is small.” – Sun Tzu
It’s easy to make plans before challenges arise. If you have plans and a challenge arises, you will be more likely to shift easier and make adjustments as needed.
24. “Always plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.” – Richard Cushing
Planning is key to a successful future. Without planning, you don’t know where you are headed.
25. “Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently.” – William A. Ward
In order to achieve what you want in life, you have to have goals, plan well, stay focused and stay positive. Do the best you can and you will see amazing things happen.
If you are needing help with achieving your goals in 2022, the 25 inspirational planning quotes in this blog post can help to inspire you to get motivated and get focused. Be sure to pin this post so you can refer to it when you need a boost of encouragement. Thanks for stopping by! Come back again!