If you’re struggling to get to your next level of greatness, you’re in the right place. The amazing motivational quotes in this post can help inspire you to reach your next level goals.
What is Motivation?
According to Verywell Mind, Motivation is the process that initiates, guides, and maintains goal-oriented behaviors. Therefore, motivation is what causes you to act on something due to a desire. For example, if you are hungry, you will get food. You are motivated to act in order to get food. Motivation is the driving force behind all actions.
How do You Motivate Yourself?
According to TIME, there are three steps backed by science that help you motivate yourself. Those steps are the following:
- Get Positive: If you are more optimistic, you are more likely to be productive. When you monitor your progress and celebrate it, you are more likely to keep moving forward.
- Get Rewarded: Rewards feel better than penalties. Be sure to reward yourself for your progress. It doesn’t have to be a big reward, it can be something small. You need a reward that will encourage you to keep going.
- Get Peer Pressure: Research has shown that peer pressure can have a positive impact on motivation. If you associate with individuals you want to be like, you are more like to get the results you want.
40 Motivational Quotes to Help You Get to Your Next Level of Greatness
1. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn
2. “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
3. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
4. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Malala Yousafzai
5. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
6. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
7. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Malala Yousafzai
8. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “I’m not going to continue knocking that old door that doesn’t open for me. I’m going to create my own door and walk through that.” – Ava DuVernay
10. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
11. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside of you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
12. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” – John Muir
13. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
14. “Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.” – Eckhart Tolle
15. “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
16. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” – Camilla Eyring Kimball
17. “You have to be where you are to get where you need to go.” – Amy Poehler
18. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
19. “I believe that if you’ll just stand up and go, life will open up for you. Something just motivates you to keep moving.” – Tina Turner
20. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
21. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
22. ”We are not our best intentions. We are what we do.” – Amy Dickinson
23. “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
24. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one!” – Dolly Parton
25. “When it comes to luck, you make your own.” – Bruce Springsteen
26. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” – Beyoncé
27. “Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around.” – Henry David Thoreau
28. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Wake up determined, go to bed satisfied.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
30. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
31. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
32. “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” – Earl Nightingale
33. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
34. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
35. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “Spread love everywhere you go.” – Mother Teresa
37. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Malala Yousafzai
38. “You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.” – Oprah Winfrey
39. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
40. “Be courageous. Challenge orthodoxy. Stand up for what you believe in.” – Amal Clooney
The amazing motivational quotes in this post can inspire you to get to your next level of greatness. These inspiring motivational quotes can encourage you to make progress on your goals.
For more productivity and inspiring blog posts, check out the productivity section on the blog.