Good habits are essential for living a good life. The 18 habit quotes in this post can inspire you to create good habits in your life.
What is a Habit?
A habit is a small decision that you make every day. That small decision will have a major impact on your life. Why? Because your daily decisions create your future.
What you decide each day will impact your life. For example, what you decide to eat and think about on a daily basis will have an impact on your future health and mindset. If you want to have a prosperous future, then you need to focus on your habits today and adjust the habits that need to support the future you want to have.
18 Habit Quotes
1. “What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in awhile.” – Gretchen Rubin
2. “Tis better to prevent bad habits than to break them.” – Benjamin Franklin
3. “Excellence is an art won by training and habituation.” – Aristotle
4. “Good habits are worth being fanatical about.” – John Irving
5. “We are our own potters; for our habits make us, and we make our habits.” – Frederick Langbridge
6. “The trick to success is to choose the right habit and bring just enough discipline to establish it.” – Gary Keller
7. “Life is a habit. Or rather life is a succession of habits.” – Samuel Beckett
8. “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” – Mike Murdock
9. “We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.” – John Dryden
10. “Good habits, once established are just as hard to break as are bad habits.” – Robert Puller
11. “If you want to change your world, you need to start cultivating good habits.” – Mina Tadros
12. “Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.” – Stephen Covey
13. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in day out.” – Robert Collier
14. “I can predict the long-term outcome of your success if you show me your daily habits.” – John Maxwell
15. “The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” – Doug Henning
16. “Habits are safer than rules; you don’t have to watch them. And you don’t have to keep them, either. They keep you.” -Frank Crane
17. “The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do.” – Thomas Edison
18. “Successful people are simply those with successful habits.” – Brian Tracy
If you need inspiration to create better habits, the 18 habit quotes in this article can help you get started. Use these quotes for inspiration when you are feeling discouraged or are in need of support.
Good luck with your habits and creating the future you desire!